Wednesday, August 31, 2011

chevron.









I really love Chevron print just about everywhere! I would love to put some Chevron somewhere in our house, whether it be in the form of curtains, a rug, or maybe even bathroom walls? I think it will add a modern element to our otherwise traditional style.

Hope you're having a terrific Tuesday morning!

PS. We have a new closing date! Next Friday (September 9th) we will, hopefully, be signing our lives away! Say a little prayer that we don't get held up again...not because we are under a huge time constraint, but because we don't want the sellers to become (more) impatient and back out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Song request for the wedding? Want to tell me about your day? I would love to hear from YOU!