Wednesday, August 3, 2011

cause for celebration

I am only ONE, count 'em, ONE exam away from being finished with my third semester of nursing school. This means many things...

I am ONE exam away from being ONE semester away from being an RN, a home-owner, and most importantly, a wife!

It could possibly also mean that I am only ONE exam away from being ONE semester away from having white kitchen cabinets!  Yesssss...check out these beauties:








So beautiful! Who wouldn't want to Paula Dean it up in here? Any advice on painting cabinets? Seems like a daunting task.  Kitchen project #2 will have to be installing one of these tile back-splashes as well...baby steps though.

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Song request for the wedding? Want to tell me about your day? I would love to hear from YOU!