Sunday, September 18, 2011

life is good.

I took a little vacay from blog world, mostly because I've been really busy! Busy in a good way. I'm doing my last clinical rotation in the nursery with lots of beautiful little babies, Bo and I just started a Bible study on Sunday nights, and we are making major headway with wedding plans! Not to mention, there are lots of college football games and wedding showers coming up in the next 3 months.



AND, we will finally close on our house on Tuesday! We have a meeting with the lawyer; this is set. in. stone. Period.

I've got a new project on my mind...a DIY coffee-table-turned-ottoman. We already have Bo's grandparents' old coffee and side tables...all we need is some fabric, batting, a staple gun, and some paint. Wa-la...brand new ottoman, with fabric to perfectly match your decor.

Inspiration:













Obviously, I'm feeling mighty ambitious right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Song request for the wedding? Want to tell me about your day? I would love to hear from YOU!