Tuesday, September 6, 2011

iHeart garden stools

Aren't these garden stools great for adding a pop of color in any room in the house? And functional too!








What do you think? And where do you find these?  I'd never seen a garden stool in my life until I started reading decorating blogs/Pinterest!

Must get my mind off of home decorating and on to NCLEX questions since this wonderful 3 day weekend is officially over. Hope yours was fun and relaxing!


And PS...our closing date has been delayed for YET ANOTHER week. Our goal now is the 16th of this month. Looks like we might be painting our house during the Clemson/Auburn game :). Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. They had garden stools in Tuesday Morning last time I was in there. It was a month or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip! I will go check them out asap. Wondering if you got the save-the-date for our wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we did - and I have it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Song request for the wedding? Want to tell me about your day? I would love to hear from YOU!